1. Terms of Service
These terms of service govern the access or use by you (the User) of http://www.schubbsdental.com made available by Schubbs Dental Nigeria Limited (Schubbs Dental)
By accessing the website at http://www.schubbsdental.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Schubbs Dental’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- Modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Schubbs Dental’s website;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Schubbs Dental at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- Schubbs Dental makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Schubbs Dental does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Schubbs Dental or its affiliates, or group companies, which means its subsidiaries and holding company be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Schubbs Dental’s website, even if Schubbs Dental or a Schubbs Dental representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Schubbs Dental’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Schubbs Dental does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Schubbs Dental may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Schubbs Dental does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Schubbs Dental has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Schubbs Dental of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Schubbs Dental may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law AND DISPUTE RESOLUTION
These terms of service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
9. Entire Agreement
Your privacy is important to us.
SCOPE OF POLICY
This policy together with the terms of service applies to your use of http://www.schubbsdental.com. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to use will be processed by use. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how We will treat it.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if We intend to use your data for such purposes or if We intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms We use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at [[ADDRESS] OR [E-MAIL ADDRESS]].
Our Sites may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates (including, but not limited to, websites on which the App or the Services are advertised). If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites and any services that may be accessible through them have their own privacy policies and that We do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies or for any personal data that may be collected through these websites or services, such as contact and location data. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or use these services.